To stay in our Alpine establishments, Hotel de La Loze, Appartements d’Exception Le Sommet, Appartements d’Exception Le Refuge and Hotel Alpen Ruitor SPA & Restaurants, please note from Monday 24 January 2022 a valid vaccination pass will be required. If you travel with teenagers from 12 to 15 years old, a validad sanitary pass will be requested according to the French legislation. More information here.
We remind you that according to the legislation in force in France, the valid sanitary pass is required in the main entertainment and leisure sites: bars, restaurants, cinemas, theaters, nightclubs, monuments… (Complete list here)
Please note: the presentation of a valid sanitary pass for the ski lifts is compulsory since Saturday, December 4th.
OUR SKI STATIONS ARE COMMITTED
Preventive measures are in place, be informed:
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR MAIN CONCERN
Currently, our objective is to preserve the health of our guests, employees, and partners. We have adopted health measures and a safety protocol to ensure your comfort and safety.
Please read our safety policies by clicking on the link below.
Free cancellation if cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival: the 30% deposit will be refunded.
If cancelled between 30 and 14 days prior to arrival, the 30% deposit will not be refunded.
If cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, the entire stay is due and will be charged onto the credit card given upon reservation.
CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID-19:
Today to enter France from countries classified in the red zone (Brazil, Russia, Turkey, …) you have to be vaccinated with a vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency or justify a compelling reason for your trip if you are not vaccinated (with a 10 days quarantine at the arrival in France for the non-vaccinated).
Please note that for any cancellation made less than 30 days prior to arrival under the reason that you are not vaccinated with the recognized vaccines or you don’t have a valid compelling reason, no refund will be made.
In case of impossibility to travel due to new official measures from the French government and / or the government of the country of residence being put in place less than 30 days before arrival, you will have the choice between:
- a refund of the amount paid
- to convert the amount paid into a credit valid for the winter season 2022/2023 and benefit from a discount on the Winter 2022/23 rate.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Host or the Client may cancel or postpone the reservation in cases of force majeure related to COVID-19 pandemic.
Cases of force majeure justifying the cancellation or postponement of the Customer’s reservation, at any time, are any circumstances related to health or political situation, at a local, national or international level which are beyond the control of the Host and the Client and which make it impossible to perform all or part of the obligations set out in the contract.
In this respect the following specific cases shall be deemed to constitute force majeure:
- the prohibition of any movement, imposed by the competent French administrative authorities or by those of the Client’s country of origin, on a local, national or international level, for a reason related for example to the appearance, propagation or active circulation of an epidemic, making access to the Hosting establishment, the place of execution of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation;
- the official closure of the establishment of the Host, the place of performance of the contract, by the competent authorities, for reasons such as the outbreak, spread or active circulation of an epidemic, for the duration of the reservation;
- any operational difficulties for the Host, resulting from the active spread or circulation of an epidemic, at local or national level, and/or measures to prohibit or limit travel, taken by the competent administrative authorities, such as making it impossible for the Host’s employees to travel, the exercise by the Host’s employees of their right of withdrawal, the non-performance, by the Host’s suppliers and/or service providers, of services essential to the stay, making the reception and accommodation of the Client in the establishment, the place of performance of the contract, impossible, for the duration of the reservation;
- the closure of the ski area and the ski lifts in the resort, by order of the competent administrative authority, for any reason, particularly health reasons, on the dates of the Client’s reservation, provided that this administrative closure takes place during the period of opening of the ski area
The Host or the Client shall notify the other party as soon as possible of the impossibility of performing its contractual obligations due to a case of force majeure.
In the event of cancellation due to a case of force majeure, the Host may, instead of refunding the sums already paid, offer the Client a credit note for an amount equal or superior* to the sums paid, which the Client may use during the seasonal opening of the establishment within eighteen months following the issue of this credit note.
The Host cannot be held liable in the event of cancellation or postponement resulting from a case of force majeure.